Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm not a biter I'm a writer...okay...I'm a biter lol

I swore I'd never do this but...I think it's only right that I do...who knows when my life will ever be this interesting again lol...so here goes my roster

I have one starter...but idk if I'm a starter on his roster...issues too complicated yet so simple...don't even wanna think about it...but the first spot def goes to...the guy you always want more from but can't get for whatever reason
#1 Stroker


And the bench warmers....lol

#2 School Spirit
def cool peoples...can find myself talking to him/chilling with him whenevs, but he was a hoe in undergrad...apparently he's changed but idk...

#3 Hey Boy
also cool ass person to be around...no extreme connection tho...he's sexy but idk...seems like we're more friends right now

#4 Maggie Moo's
cool person....our personalities are too much alike so we clash alot...not as physically attractive as the other's but personality is on point (when we're not arguing that is lol)

#5 Newbie
sexxy, tall, dark, and oh so handsome...lol...he just joined the team so not much to say on him as of yet...hopefully we get some updates soon...

Yea I know the roster's pretty lame...lol...but you must not know me...this is the biggest team ive had in years lol

No comments: